can´t connect to the stream server

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
atlantico
can´t connect to the stream server

Post by atlantico »

Hi, Bernd,
As you know I uninstalled the PFOA from the laptop and did a clean install on a desktop.
What I did:
1 - from laptop I removed the cable with mini jack which was connected to the mic input (this cable comes from Main Outputs on mixer Behringer DX2000 USB). After this cable was inserted on desktop mic input.
2 – from laptop I removed the USB cable (this is the cable that connect the mixer to pc) and inserted on USB on desktop.
It means that cable connections are in the same way.
3 – on desktop I installed the Behringer drivers (Behringer USB WDM Audio 2.8.40; these are the same drivers that were installed on the laptop).
4 – on Control Sound panel (on desktop), Playback, Speakers Behringer USB WDM Audio 2.8.40 is selected as default device. On Recording the default device is Line In Behringer USB WDM Audio 2.8.40.
Now I am facing the same problem I had when I started with radio station. On studio all equipment is working: cd players, mic, sound… but I can´t configure the PFOA Main Mixer properly, it´s a mess! Only the sliders on PLAY and OUT are moving; PFL can´t be removed! INP do nothing!
Conclusion: can´t connect to the stream server!
Do you understand what I mean by this? Exactly, I need your patience and ask you, once again, for help. It´s possible? I am not in a hurry.
Regards
Luis
The older I get, the better I was. :lol:
atlantico
Re: can´t connect to the stream server

Post by atlantico »

PFOA Main Mixer finally configured. Also solved the connection to server.
PFOA + Behringer DX2000USB working like a charme.
Anyway, thanks.
Luis
The older I get, the better I was. :lol:
radio42
Site Admin
Re: can´t connect to the stream server

Post by radio42 »

Glad you solved it yourself.