reminder issue

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
moogwill
reminder issue

Post by moogwill »

reminder bug since updated to last beta

a reminder is used to download news from an FTP server. and i realised that it doesn't anymore. I tried to edit reminder to test it and I got an error message.

20/02/2019 14:21:14 [v4.0.5.11]:********** Error/Exception Information **********
Error Message: Specified cast is not valid.
Error Type: System.InvalidCastException
Error Source: ProppFrexx ONAIR.Int32 get_Priority()
********** System Stack Trace **********
at ProppFrexx.ReminderEditorController.get_Priority()
at ProppFrexx.SchedulerReminderEditor.rsHG()
at ProppFrexx.SchedulerReminderEditor..ctor(SchedulerControl control, Appointment app, Boolean openRecurrenceForm)
at ProppFrexx.OnAirScheduler.qsFF(Object , AppointmentFormEventArgs )
at DevExpress.XtraScheduler.SchedulerControl.RaiseEditAppointmentFormShowing(AppointmentFormEventArgs e)
at DevExpress.XtraScheduler.SchedulerControl.ShowEditAppointmentFormCore(Appointment apt, Boolean openRecurrenceForm, Boolean readOnly, CommandSourceType commandSourceType, ModalFormShowingRegistrator registrator)
at DevExpress.XtraScheduler.SchedulerControl.ShowEditAppointmentForm(Appointment apt, Boolean openRecurrenceForm, Boolean readOnly, CommandSourceType commandSourceType)
at DevExpress.XtraScheduler.Commands.EditRecurrencePatternCommand.ShowEditFormCore(Appointment apt, Boolean readOnly)
at DevExpress.XtraScheduler.Commands.EditExistingAppointmentCommandBase.ExecuteCore()
at DevExpress.XtraScheduler.Commands.SchedulerMenuItemSimpleCommand.ForceExecute(ICommandUIState state)
at DevExpress.Utils.Commands.Command.Execute()
at DevExpress.Utils.Menu.DXMenuItemCommandAdapter`1.OnClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at DevExpress.Utils.Menu.DXMenuItem.OnClick()
at DevExpress.XtraBars.Utils.DXPopupXtraMenu.OnBarMenuClick(Object sender, ItemClickEventArgs e)
at DevExpress.XtraBars.BarItem.OnClick(BarItemLink link)
at DevExpress.XtraBars.BarButtonItem.OnClick(BarItemLink link)
at DevExpress.XtraBars.BarItemLink.OnLinkClick()
at DevExpress.XtraBars.BarButtonItemLink.OnLinkAction(BarLinkAction action, Object actionArgs)
at DevExpress.XtraBars.ViewInfo.BarSelectionInfo.ClickLink(BarItemLink link)
at DevExpress.XtraBars.ViewInfo.BarSelectionInfo.UnPressLink(BarItemLink link)
at DevExpress.XtraBars.Controls.CustomLinksControl.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at DevExpress.XtraBars.Controls.CustomControl.WndProc(Message& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
********** End **********
moogwill
Re: reminder issue

Post by moogwill »

I just realized there was a new beta... i tried it, no error message anymore, but the full command line from the reminder is missing
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

The latest v4.0.5.12-Beta saves and restores the reminders including the commands correctly.
Please retest. Maybe the commands got lost during the v4.0.5.11-Beta?!
moogwill

Post by moogwill »

I just rewrote the command for the reminders... seems to be working... will definitely check with the news@6PM
moogwill

Post by moogwill »

ok, I had to re-buil the command for each reminders, but it's now doing what it's supposed to ;) Thanks Bernd